Ronald Getoor's retirement meeting
A weekend meeting to honor Ron Getoor will be held at UCSD June 10-11, 2000.
All talks are planned to be held in room 7421, Applied Physics and Mathematics
building. ( Click here for directions.)
Saturday morning, June 10
- 9:00 Coffee
- 9:30 Kai Lai Chung (Stanford University) : RANDOM TIME"A Brief History"
- 11:00 Joseph Glover (University of Florida): Can the Sum of Two Potential Kernels be a Potential Kernel ? The Saga
- 2:30 Informal session where all participants are invited to make a 10 minute presentation and audience discussion is welcomed.
- 8:00 PM Reception for all participants.
- 10:00 Patrick Fitzsimmons (UCSD): Functions of a Symmetric Markov Process
- 11:00 Informal session
For further information, contact Michael Sharpe (firstname.lastname@example.org)