December 5, 2008
Instructor: Patrick J. FITZSIMMONS
- Daniel BUDREAU (Sections B02, B03)
- Joel DODGE (Sections B04, B05)
- James HALL (Sections B01, B06)
The FINAL EXAM will be given in the lecture room (Pepper Canyon Hall 106)
on Thursday December 6, from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm.
It will cover Sections 5.1 - 5.4, 6.1 - 6.5, 7.1 - 7.5, 7.7-7.8,
8.1, 8.2, 8.6, 11.1, 11.4-11.7 of the text
(with a slight emphasis on the sections from Chapter 11).
You may bring one 8.5 inch by 11 inch handwritten sheet of
notes with you to the final examination.
- (Calculus) Online Community:
An email directory and bulletin board designed as a resource to help students find study
partners and communicate their questions (and answers) about the subject.
- Resources for assistance and tutoring
- Helpful advice for studying Mathematics
- Interesting sites related to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, please email me the URL.)