MATH 20E: Vector Calculus
Summer Academy 2016
- 8/9/16 The homework page has been corrected. Section 3.2 has been removed from the topics listed for the exams.
- 7/31/16 Welcome to Math 20E!
- 7/31/16 We will be using the
iClicker classroom response system.
- Please register your clicker via TritonEd.
- To register your clicker via TritonEd, follow the i>clicker Remote Registration link from the Tools page.
- 7/31/16 There is a Math 20E Piazza Homepage. This is a great resource! You should have received an email invitation to sign up; if not, you can sign up here.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
Look here for contact information and office hours of your instructor and teaching
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Clicker Questions
Most clicker questions will be posted here after light editing to correct typographical errors.
- Winter 2012 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when
administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content
from the exams given this term.
Course handouts (in PDF format)
- Summer Session Look here for answers to
your administrative questions about summer courses.
Final Exam Responsibilities An outline of the responsibilities of faculty and students
with regard to final exams
- Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Wolfram|Alfa Wolfram's "long-term project to make all systematic knowledge immediately computable by anyone"
- Note: This is a powerful tool. However, it should not be used to avoid developing your own understanding.
- Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)