- Daily Schedule
- AP&M B402A
- AP&M B412
- AP&M 2402 (Jeffrey B. Remmel Seminar Room)
- AP&M 5218
- AP&M 5402
- AP&M 5829
- AP&M 6402 (Hubert Halkin Seminar Room)
- AP&M 7218
- AP&M 7321
- HSS 4025
Seminar Room Use Policy
NOTE: All seminar room usage MUST be officially scheduled. To reserve a time slot, contact the Math Instructional Support Staff in AP&M 7409 by email or in person.
Do not assume empty time slots in a seminar room schedule indicates that the seminar room is available for unscheduled drop-in use without an official reservation.
During after hours periods (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.), entry doors to seminar rooms and the AP&M building are automatically locked. Contact the Math Instructional Support Staff in AP&M 7409 for after hours entry instructions.
Other Meeting Spaces
- Division of Physical Sciences Facilities (Natural Sciences Building)
- Campus Meeting Spaces (various locations)
- Special Events in General Classroom Space (various locations)
- Open Desk (various locations)