Double Major Petition – A Double Major Petition must be reviewed and signed by both departments that you want to major in. Specific guidelines and steps to take for double majoring can be found here.

Undergraduate Student Petition – An Undergraduate Student Petition is a general form used to request a deviation from campus or departmental requirements as listed in the general catalog for the year you entered UCSD, or any substitution of non-articulated courses, whether from UCSD or another institution. More information on petitions can be found here.

Course Planning Sheet – A course planning sheet can be useful when plotting out your long-term plan. More information on course planning can be found here.

For the UC San Diego Registrar’s page of links to other undergraduate forms, click here.