Graduate students interested in Teaching Assistant (TA) positions can find the current campaign at the campus Academic Student Employment (ASE) Opportunities website.  The campaigns are generally opened as the next quarter's schedule is published. Students who completed their coursework at an educational institution other than UCSD must attach a copy of their transcripts showing mathematics courses taken and grades earned. For more information about these positions, email the Director of Student Services, Scott Rollans at