June 3, 2022
The Mathematics department is delighted to announce the recipients of the 2021-22 TA Awards --
- Tai-Hsuan Chung was praised as a devoted and enthusiastic instructor with a contagious love of mathematics.
- Thomas Grubb was noted as instrumental to the success of Math 157, developing much of the content, methodology and overall tenor of the course.
- Somak Maitra is a 'go-to' TA for entry level mathematics, where his students rave about his commitment to teaching and willingness to help
- Nicholas Sieger was singled out for his clear passion for teaching and his willingness to always 'do more' to help in the running of his courses
- Ji Zeng was commended as being professional, helpful and knowledgeable - with students finding him a more valuable resource than the textbook
Please join us in celebrating this year's awardees!