April 24, 2023
The 2023 Honors Presentations will be taking place starting May 2nd. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom links for remote presentations.
Tuesday, May 2nd
- 12:00pm - Fred Rajasekaran (APM 6402)
- "Fluctuations of Eigenvalues and Concentration Inequalities for Patterned Random Matrices
- 1:00pm - Fuxiang Yang (APM 6402)
- "Invariant Theory and Group Coaction on Artin-Schelter Regular Algebra"
Tuesday, May 9th
- 12:00pm - Mingcheng Sheng (APM 6402)
- Topic: Freiman Problems, Title TBD
- 1:00pm - Rohan Puthukudy (APM 6402)
- "Combinatorial Representation Theory"
Wednesday, May 10th
- 10:00am - Xun Gong (APM 6402)
- "Monodromy of a Symmetric Surface"
Thursday, May 11th
- 10:00am - Winston Yu (via Zoom)
- "Power of Maximum Mean Discrepancy Tests using Generalized Anisotropic Kernels"
- 2:00pm - Andrew Paul (via Zoom)
- Title TBD