**CLOSED FOR 2022-2023 CYCLE - WILL REOPEN IN FA23**
Letters of Recommendation
For StudentsPlease fill out the Student Info Release Authorization Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To have Math Student Affairs staff assist you with submitting letters of recommendation for a student (for graduate school or teaching positions), please follow all of the following steps:
- Have the student fill out the Student Info Release Authorization Form above and email it to email@example.com.
- Fill out the online Evaluation Form (you will receive a copy of your answers for each submission).
- Submit a PDF of the letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forward links from schools. If you receive a reset password link, please forward it directly to email@example.com and do not create your own password.
- A member of the Math Student Affairs staff will send you a confirmation when the letters of recommendation have been submitted.
- Letters of recommendation will not be submitted until BOTH the Student Info Release Authorization Form is received from the student AND the faculty fills out the online evaluation.
- Please allow 3-5 university business days for the Math Student Affairs staff to submit your letters of recommendation.