Personal well-being is crucial to a productive university experience.
Campus sources for help include the following:
- Department of Mathematics academic advising team: Email email@example.com, call (858) 534-3590, or visit us in person at APM 7409.
- College advisors
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Student Health Services (SHS)
- Police: Dial 911 for emergencies or 858.534.HELP (4357) for non-emergencies
- Safety escorts (sponsored by UC San Diego police)
- Call boxes and courtesy telephones
If you are feeling in any kind of danger, whether externally or from within, listen to your instinct and immediately ask for help.
It is smart to always be aware of your surroundings and know the layout of the campus and areas on or off campus that you will be traveling through and visiting.